ArithmeticLogicUnitArithmeticLogicUnit

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Flip Of A Switch Flip Of A Switch

You are the first and only person to comment on my profile so I would like to thank you by spamming your content with my useless reviews.

saucybird responds:

thank you arithmetic <3 i appreciate the kind gesture :>

Dumb Kids EP04 Dumb Kids EP04

Oh my god....

saucybird responds:

you can say that again

TEH QUICK! TEH QUICK!

I will give you 4 and a half stars.... Just let me "get them out" HHHGGGGMMMMmmggmgmmgmgmgmmgmmgmmgggmgm!!!!

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

Absolutely marvelous 4.5 stars!

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

I got stuck at the tutorial tried refreshing several times.... Did not work.

Mystery Survival Escape Mystery Survival Escape

Wow I am REALLY stupid, I suck at puzzle games. I can fix cars and work on engines but I can not do puzzle games, I always end up getting stuck on a level and end up raging. The others found it pretty easy..... I really hate your game, but it's not your fault, i'm just really stupid i'm not going to be a raging noob so ill give you 3.5 stars. Please make a game for stupid grease monkeys like me. And thank you for your contribution to New Grounds, even though I may not like it as much as others.

-Yours sincerely: ArithmeticLogicUnit-

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I'm going to have to do this. Make a game that's easy, super easy and see how it goes. Hang in there. :)

a multitude of emotions a multitude of emotions

Absolutely gorgeous. 4 Stars.

Junior Junior

The individual you see here is an asian but wait... asian has 5 letters. 5x3=15. Agranulocytosis has 15 letters. Agranulocytosis, only really smart people use this word. Smart people, smart people has 4 vowels in it 4-1=3. a triangle has 3 corners. A triangle looks like the illuminati........... ILLUMINATI I CONFIRMED.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Proof that zombies exist!

You came too much ne~ You came too much ne~

Five out of five hands down!